Software to fundamentally improve the cash supply chain
Machine Management (MM)
The module is part of the Frontend Management cluster which provides for the management of the banking outlets, cash machines, (night-deposit) safes, retail shops and retail safes. MM contains the management of any cash machine or safe, visibility of stock, status and transaction and the initiation of orders under certain circumstances.
An important part of the distribution of cash into the end-user is the mechanism of using automated issuing or depositing of cash. This is done thorough various formats of machines and the most common is the ATM. The management of this base is imperative to ensure that the uptime target is achieved to the agreed business level and to do this effectively the proactive management is crucial and the consolidation of all the machine and associated transactional data. Now available with Google Maps add-on.
The functionality of the module is to provide a one-stop machine management tool where the following aspects are covered:
- The definition of type of cash machines i.e. ATM, Recyclers, Coin Issuing etc.;
- The associated machine ID for reference purposes;
- Machine settings e.g. denominations, capacity and thresholds;
- Definition of owner, manufacturer, user;
- The configuration of machine content i.e. denominations used, cash direction, cassettes;
- The optimization levels e.g. order lead times, servicing frequency and possible weekdays.
This module interacts with cash machines directly or through a hosting application gathering data from machines via the manufacturer’s back-office platform.
The user is then able to view stock, machine operational status and transactional data per machine. With this tool and related information the responsible person can proactively manage the population and act on certain circumstances based on factual inputs. The module includes detailed reporting, analytical views and associated graphical representation. For the "machine monitor" now the Google Maps add-on can be deployed, providing the cash manager with a geographical view of the location and status of cash machines. With Street View the actual environment of a machine can be viewed.
The management of technical servicing of the respective machines is managed by initiating orders for maintenance via the Order Management module and this will dispatch the request and will provide the platform to allow the status monitoring of the order via a manual input from a service centre agent.
· Machine model, type and configuration
· Cash machine data
· Settings for optimization
· Information on machine performance, uptime, stock, transactions. Geographical map view of the same.
· Orders for maintenance
Cash Manager, ATM Operations manager, Cash machine/ATM Operator, Operations Manager, Bank branch manager, Retail shop manager