Software to fundamentally improve the cash supply chain
The module is part of the Cash Management cluster which provides for module superseding functionality relating to stock and asset movements, accounting and query & reporting facilities. AMR contains reconciliation information and process support.
In order to track discrepancies between set to contain values of cash and actual cash movements and counting, the AMR module combined data from several sources and flags the discrepancies. The reconciliation process is applicable to the cash positions and cash transactions within the cash supply chain relating to cash centres, CIT’s and cash points e.g. ATM’s, retail shops & tills and cash deposit machines. The reconciliation allows for cash and risk management and is the source for further processing of cash transactions using the AMS module.
The functionality consists of a four-level reconciliation based on balances and movements of physical cash, administrative cash and information on stock in cash points. The reconciliation covers the entire replenishment process and combines cash point information, cash centre information and CIT information and provides the cash manager with an exception based management tool and views on cash flows.
The module provides for the following:
- Total control throughout the cash supply chain
· Status of the orders and delivered services.
· Multi customer, -user and -vendor.
- Transparent workflow and exception handling process
· Responsibility and Accountability.
· Mitigating risk.
- Reporting - Visual and flexible (dashboard)
· Facts & Graphs.
· Operational, managerial and accounting principles.
- Accounting and Administration processing to fit into your Financial Accounting:
· Automated reconciliation rules and match criteria customized to fit into your process.
· Dynamic information based on status of Cash movements and positions.
· Integrated and parameter processing without manual handling.
- Cause and Action - Avoid intensive backlog to determine operational issues:
· Proactive processing based on clear exception triggers.
· Direct actions to minimize impact on services
· Data from modules Order Processing, Order Management, Machine Management
· Discrepancy information
· Cash flow information
Cash Manager, Operations Manager, Client